DMCA Infringement Report: Notice of Copyright Violation: goindian.net
As per the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (available on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/), Goindian.net will promptly address any reports of copyright infringement brought to the attention of Goindian.net's designated copyright agent specified below. If you are a copyright owner or authorized representative of the copyright owner, and you believe that your work has been copied in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit a notice of infringement to Goindian.net's designated copyright agent provided below. The notice should include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of an authorized person acting on behalf of the allegedly infringed exclusive right holder.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works are involved, a representative list of such works on the website.
- Identification of the allegedly infringing material or activity that is to be removed or disabled, along with sufficient information to locate the material.
- Contact information of the complaining party, including name, address, telephone number, and email address if available.
- A statement affirming that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement asserting that the information provided in the notice is accurate, and the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please direct all claims of copyright infringement on or related to this website to Goindian.net's designated copyright agent via the Feedback Submission Form